Thoth Tarot Cards: What About It!
Thoth Tarot Cards, tarot card reading is always the art of divination via using the Tarot cards. In general, Aleister Crowley’s Thoth Tarot pack is known as one of the oldest and most common-used tarot decks. Like any Tarot card, interpreting the Thoth deck is about listening to our intuition, rather than following any type of the fast and tough rules. When learning the basic steps for carrying out the simple reading, we are creatively able to adapt our future interpretations to better fit our special tastes.
Thoth Tarot Cards: Reading Thoth Tarot Cards Guide!
- Sit down pleasantly at the table, and then take a couple of deep breaths to center ourselves and clear our mind.
- It is time to think of the query that we want to get its answer in the reading. It can be about a specific situation or person like a relationship or the career decision. In some cases, it may be more general such as a question about our health.
- Next, we are required to shuffle the cards as holding this inquiry in our mind. Remember! Shuffle as many times as possible till we totally feel comfortable that the cards ate sufficiently shuffled.
- Now, don’t hesitate to place the Tarot deck face down on the table in front of us. After that, we should deal 3 cards off the top of the pack, and then place them face down beside each other.
- What do we do next? It is time to flip over the card on the left side. It symbolizes the past. In order to learn its meaning, we are advised to look up the card in The Book of Thoth – the handbook which comes with the Thoth deck. Once the card is upside-down or reversal, it tends to indicate the blocked or negative manifestation of this card’s energy. Don’t worry! Both of these interpretations will be displayed in the book. All we need is to ensure that we read the correct one. Apply its significance to our query as it is relevant to the past.
- Don’t be reluctant to flip over the card in the middle. It is apt to represent the present. Again, look up the card’s meaning, and then apply it to our question as it is relevant to the present.
- Afterwards, flip over the remaining card on the right side.It has a tendency to reveal the future. Similarly, we should look up the card’s significance and apply it accordingly.
- Finally, review our interpretation and examine all of the 3 cards together as if they told the chronological story relating to our inquiry now!